What's Wrong With My Car or Truck- Free Auto Help
Here you can find answers to a specific problem you may be having with your car or truck.
Read articles that explain some common causes for problems in the areas listed below.
This list is always being added to, so check back again.
- Vehicle Won't Start or Engine Noises
Read articles related to common problems why your car or truck wont start. This section also explains some common engine noises and there possible causes.
- Brakes Make Noise or Won't Stop Properly
Descriptions of some common causes for brakes noises and poor braking performance.
- Steering Problems
Read about some of the common causes for regular or electric steering problems.
- Front or Rear Suspension Problems
Have a suspension problem on your car or truck? Read articles to help diagnose a problem.
- Warning Light on the Dash. What Does it Mean?
Today's cars and trucks have many lights that can come on the dash to warn the driver of a problem in a particular system. Many times when multiple lights are on, these can be related to the same problem.
Computers "TALK" to each other. So, a problem in one system can affect one or more other systems. Sometimes this will cause a system to be dissabled and the warning light to come on, even though that system does not have a probem.
A good example of this is that a problem in the ABS will usually cause the Traction Control to be dissabled. You may have an indicator that shows "TRAC Off". That does not neccesarily mean there is a fault in the Traction control function.
Does your car or truck have a warning light or indicator on the dash. Find out what these lights mean, what to do next, possible causes and solutions.
- Heater and A/C Problems
Does your air conditioning blow warm? Does the heater stay cold? Is the drivers side dash vent temperature different from the passenger side temperature on A/C or heat? Read these articles.
Most Viewed Lately
- Engine Noises | Knocking and Ticking | Common Causes
- Steering Wheel Wobbles While Driving
- 2004 Impala Check Engine and Traction Light
- 2004 GMC Yukon ABS Codes C0265 C0298
- Engine Dies and Then Starts Right Back Up
- Radio Unlock Codes When Showing LOC or INOP
- Chevy Equinox Has No Power Steering
- 2006 Chevy Impala Service Battery Charging System
Random Tips And Facts
Latest Automotive News