2009 Toyota Camry Steering Shakes

General car repair questions and answers.
Jaime
subaru outback legacy wont start

Post by Jaime » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:28 pm

The other day while driving on the highway my car turned off and made a whining sound when I tried to turn it on. I changed the starter and timing belt but my car still won't start. We checked the fuel pump and it seems to be fine. What else should I look at to get my car to start.
I have a 2000 subaru outback legacy.

butch

Re: subaru outback legacy wont start

Post by butch » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:57 pm

You may have a n ignition switch problem. Check for full battery voltage at all of the fuses. If less than what the battery has, an ignition switch may be to blame.

vidjay

2009 Toyota Camry Steering Shakes

Post by vidjay » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:41 pm

Hello I have a 2009 Toyota camry, and when I break my whole steering wheel shakes, any suggestions?

karlk

Re: 2009 Toyota Camry Steering Shakes

Post by karlk » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:57 pm

The steering wheel shaking on your Toyota when braking is a common characteristic on all vehicles of warped front brake rotors. The you hit the brake pedal, front rotors that are out-of-round, or warped, will cause a shaking. This is because the front brakes are directly connected to the front wheels, and therefore the steering. If the brake pedal was shaking or bouncing, then the problem would be in the rear brakes.

You will need to have your front brake rotors either resurfaced or replace, depending on how bad they are. You may also need front brake pads on your Toyota Camry. Brake pads that are completely worn can cause the rotors to get hot and then warp.

Another possible cause is that one of the front brake calipers is sticking and causing the pads to remain in contact with the rotors. This friction causes excessive heat and will dmage the rotors.

Another

Angel

2005 Suzuki Forenza Multiple Issues

Post by Angel » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:52 pm

I have a 2005 Suzuki Forenza. I have had the car less than a year, and I estimate that there is about 156,XXX miles on it. About two months ago my speedometer and odometer quit working. Shortly thereafter, the transmission started jumping when placed in Reverse or Drive. About a week later, the car became stuck in 2nd gear. It takes off in 2nd, stays in 2nd. Most recently, the car has been stalling out when I am stopped or about to stop. If I turn it back on, it starts normal, but immediately shuts off. However, I can turn it on and give it gas to keep it on. I have had my mechanic pull codes, as the check engine light has been on since the instruments quit working. There are codes U0101- Lost communication w/trans; P0113- Intake Air Temp Sens. High Input (which my car is actually not even equipped with); P0300- Multiple Cylinder Misfire Detected. I have replaced the ECM, since the original thought was it might be bad, however that has failed to solve any problems with my vehicle. What could this possibly be? Is this multiple things causing a bunch of problems or one thing causing problems?

Cesarchavez

Re: 2005 Suzuki Forenza Multiple Issues

Post by Cesarchavez » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:08 am

yes, you are right. Suzuki has multiple issues. i had got before 3 year and every day its in issue. and one day i had sold it with the help of "Delta Auto Care" .